Sunday, December 20, 2009

Maybe DC is growing on me


I've recently had the opportunity to make a few more cards for some very dear, dear friends.

Miss Catie reminds me of summer, and when I think of summer I think of watermelons:



I miss my idol Alia who is currently in the PRC so I sent her this along with some other goodies:

 



aaaaaaaaaaaand speaking of le PRC, Miss Anne came over the river, through the woods, over mountains, continents, etc., and is now in DC! So I made her this card to remind her to always remember her roots (WI):


 
I made a card for my dad, too, but it's so bad it's embarrassing. I'll just have to fulfill his dream of having a multi millionaire daughter instead.

The holidays are coming around so I've switched from making cards to baking cookies. A much more delicious switch in hobbies, although I may buy a glue gun soon and expand my crafty sensibilities to 3D objects.

4 comments:

LN said...

yo, those photos in the second card are my friend laurel's! where'd you find them?

Chummilu said...

i was wondering where i got those. i think i cut them out of a mac literary mag or something...those are amazing photos! oops...i hope i didn't infringe on any copyright laws right there

LN said...

oh yeah, chanter. she used to go to mac before she transferred to risd, arty-pants.

Unknown said...

where is my cow card?!?!?!?! did you give it to me when i was still in my drunken-like jetlag stupor? oh no!!!