Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cheating

I'm totally cheating and I've decided to do a blog post on blogs that I've written for other blogs.
At least you know that I'm not totally slacking, even if this blog's getting stale.
Read about my lame update on life in the 'real world' at the Minnesota Women's Consortium's blog here.

and

pictures and a few words about my experience riding the Skullmobile around DC here.

Lame I know, but I've had the swine and that's the best excuse for not doing shit.

2 comments:

e* said...

oh my goodness, did you really have h1n1??
are you okay??

Unknown said...

yes, it is the best excuse for not doing shit. I don't know what i had this week... some kind of flu, but it was horrible, and i literally couldn't do anything but lie in bed for 3 days (plus the three most recent days in which i've just stayed in the house and done "quiet restful activity" like study chinese, do laundry, check emails, sleep...
i hope you're better now!